Students who previously attended Colaiste Lurgan and who wish to re-register should download this form and forward the completed form along with a booking deposit of €200 to Coláiste Lurgan, Indreabhán, Co. na Gaillimhe.
1. Friends / Accommodation: Students are accommodated in tithe lóistín according to age. If parents deem it necessary for two friends to be accommodated together in the same teach lóistín, their request will be met providing
a) Both applications are enclosed together.
b) Applications are accompanied with a cover note from parents of both students requesting a particular accommodation arrangement.
2. In March students will be asked to complete a variety of online tasks / exercises on the AbairLeat platform.
· Making their own recordings of conversational Gaeilge exercises.
· Undertaking online “interviews”
· Posting updates on the AbairLeat! (The Irish language social network site)
Details will be forwarded by email.
3. In early April accommodation arrangements / health form / language behaviour agreement form ( Riail na Gaeilge) will be forwarded (by post) along with a recap on important aspects of the cúrsa Gaeilge
4. From mid-April to early May 2012, Parents / Guardians complete the enrolment process by forwarding the balance of fees along with completed health and language behaviour agreement form to Coláiste Lurgan.